Washington State University leaders will host the hour-long “Returning to WSU: Fall Semester Town Hall” at 1 p.m. Aug. 19 to welcome back students and focus on the upcoming fall semester.
The start-of-the semester event will be broadcast live on Youtube and last approximately an hour.
WSU President Kirk Schulz and Provost and Executive Vice President and WSU Pullman Chancellor-designate Elizabeth Chilton will be joined by members of the COVID‑19 operations team, as well as leadership from Student Affairs, Human Resource Services and Athletics. The town hall will welcome back WSU students, faculty and staff, and share a preview of the semester to come.
Questions can be submitted ahead of time using an online form.
In addition to Schulz and Chilton, panelists will include:
- Vice President and Chief Human Resource Officer Theresa Elliot-Cheslek.
- Vice President of Student Affairs Mary Jo Gonzales.
- Deputy Director of Athletics and Chief Operating Officer Bryan Blair.
- Deputy Chief of Staff and Director of Strategic Communications
Office of the President Hailey Ruup.
- Executive Director of Cougar Health Services Joel Schwartzkopf.
The panel will be moderated by Vice President for Marketing and Communication Phil Weiler.