The Public Employees Benefits Board (PEBB) has sent the October, 2015 “For Your Benefit” newsletter to benefit eligible employees’ via U.S. mail or email. The newsletter is also available online. This edition contains information regarding:
- 2016 Medical Plan Premiums
- What actions employees can take during Open Enrollment
- Where PEBB’s benefits fairs will be throughout the state
- Changes to plans, including expanded medical benefits, and changes in life insurance and long term disability premium rates
- Introduction of new plans available to employees in the Seattle and surrounding areas
- Notice to re-attest for the spousal surcharge
- Reminder to re-enroll for the FSA or DCAP benefits
- And More!
Visit the Human Resource Services 2016 Open Enrollment website, for ongoing open enrollment information.
Questions can be directed to HRS Benefit Services at 509.335.4521or firstname.lastname@example.org.