The Announcement newsletter is sent once a day at 10 a.m. Submissions made after 9:30 a.m. each day will appear in the next days’ newsletter. An announcement may only be run in the newsletter up to three times before the event.
- When specifying the day of the week and the date, use a comma after day and date. For example: Monday, June 10, …
- When stating the time use a period between am and pm. For example: a.m. or p.m.
- The preview screen is the text box. The text box is WYSIWYG. So how you enter the text in the text box is how it will appear when posted.
- Copy and paste your text from Notepad into the text box and then format.
- Place contact information at end of announcement.
- Need corrections? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any corrections.
- To make the text box bigger, place your cursor at the right corner of the box, click and drag to desired length.
Select up to three different dates in the date field. Not selecting a date will result in the announcement not being posted correctly.
If you are having difficulty reading the announcements e-newsletter, try unsubscribing and then resubscribe.