PULLMAN, Wash. — The Washington State University Board of Regents will hold its regularly scheduled meeting March 7–8 at Washington State University Everett.
All meetings will take place at WSU Everett in the room locations outlined in the schedule below, except as otherwise noted.
Committee meetings will run throughout the day. Starting times following the 1:15 p.m. committee meetings are estimates only. If a session ends earlier than expected, the next scheduled session may convene immediately.
Committee meetings may be attended by all members of the Board of Regents, and all members may participate.
Thursday, March 7
- 12 p.m. – Board of Regents Lunch, Room 430
- 12:45 p.m. – Executive and Governance Committee, Room 101
- 1:15 p.m. – Concurrent Meetings
- Research and Academic Affairs Committee, Room 101
- Student Affairs and Student Life Committee, Room 412
- Institutional Infrastructure Committee, Room 212
- 2:30 p.m.* – Finance and Compliance Committee, Room 101
- 4 p.m.* – Strategic and Operational Excellence Committee, Room 101
- 4:30 p.m.* – Executive Session, Room 101
- 6:30 p.m. – Board of Regents Dinner, Delta Hotel by Marriott, 3105 Pine St., Everett, WA
*or upon conclusion of previous session
Friday, March 8
- 7:15 a.m. – Board of Regents Breakfast, Room 430
- 8:00 a.m. – Board of Regents Meeting, Room 101
In addition, the Regents will attend a reception at WSU Everett at approximately 5 p.m. Thursday, March 7.
On Friday, March 8, at approximately 11:30 a.m., the Regents will attend a luncheon and tour at Boeing, 75th Street SW & Seaway Blvd, Everett, WA.
Questions about the Board of Regents meeting and schedule may be directed to Desiree Jacobsen, 509‑335‑4200.
Phil Weiler, vice president for marketing and communications, 509‑335‑1221, firstname.lastname@example.org