Following are links to several recent media articles regarding WSU faculty and staff, or addressing issues in higher education. To see a full article, just click on the live URL link.
* Columbia Tribune — UM executive might go Floyd’s way: Washington State University recruits honcho in research, http://www.columbiatribune.com/2007/Jun/20070609News002.asp
* The Daily Evergreen — WSU Foundation head to relocate to Seattle WSU Foundation president will spend most of their time in Seattle for traveling purposes to meet with more donors, http://www.dailyevergreen.com/story/22711
* Chronicle of Higher Education — (audio interview) A guide to college podcasts, Daniel Coleman, Stanford University, discusses positive and negative points regarding using podcasts in the classroom, go to http://chronicle.com/media/audio/v53/i40/colman/
* Chronicle of Higher Education — Americans positive about college, but question costs, survey finds, http://chronicle.com/daily/2007/05/2007053102n.htm
* Chronicle of Higher Education — How to craft “unbearably boring” scientific literature, http://chronicle.com/daily/2007/05/2007053101j.htm
* Inside Higher Ed.com — What if RateMyProfessors.com — the site that professors love to hate — is more accurate than they think?http://insidehighered.com/news/2007/06/05/rmp
* Pittsburgh Tribune Review — Organic dairies. David Granatstein, Washington State University sustainable agriculture specialist, notes: You have to wonder what organic means in China. It’s certified, but how credible is the process there?” http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/O/ORGANIC_FEED?SITE=PAGRE&SECTION=SPORTS&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2007-06-10-13-02-52