Public Student Loan Forgiveness and Limited Waiver — Upcoming Webinars
WSU and the Washington Student Loan Advocate have partnered to provide a webinar covering Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) and the PSLF waiver (ending on Oct. 31). Understanding what is required and knowing where and how to take the first steps to qualify for this opportunity can be confusing. Join the presentation to better understand this program, which will cover types of loans, repayment plans, eligibility requirements, and how to take advantage of the PSLF limited waiver opportunity. Instructors will provide time for questions and links to resources so you can take the next steps and navigate your way through the process.
- Go to hrs.wsu.edu/training
- Click on “Log on and Learn” to access Skillsoft Percipio
- Search for the course name “HRS Special Sessions — PSLF & the Limited Waiver Opportunity”
- Register for class 1 or class 2:
- Class 1: Thursday, Oct. 6, 9–10 a.m.
- Class 2: Tuesday, Oct. 11, 1–2 p.m.
- Use the “Add to Calendar” drop down menu to add the class information to your Outlook calendar.