The 2022 Open Enrollment period is ending today. Changes can continue to be made in Workday through midnight tonight, Nov. 30.
As a reminder, this is the one time each year that you can:
- Change your medical/dental plan
- Add eligible family members to your coverage
- Enroll or re-enroll in FSA and/or DCAP
- Re-attest to the Spousal Surcharge if applicable
- Address the LTD auto-enrollment option if you want your election in place as of Jan. 1, 2022. Changes can be made at a later time, with a future effective date.
For more information, visit the HRS Open Enrollment webpage.
Questions can be directed to HRS Benefit Services at 509-335-4521 or email@example.com.