Thinking about Retirement? Human Resource Services (HRS) will be conducting pre-retirement seminars to assist you with retirement planning. Topics include:
- Retiree Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Enrollment Processes;
- Medicare and Social Security;
- Voluntary Employee’s Benefit Association Medical Expense Plan (VEBA MEP);
- Annual Leave Payment;
- Voluntary Investment Programs;
- Retirement Income, and;
- Retirement Supplementation for WSURP participants.
These seminars are open to all Department of Retirement System and WSU Retirement Plan participants. You do not need to register to attend, but seating is limited and will be on a first-come, first-seated basis.
The seminar will last approximately one hour on the following date:
March 12 from 9 to 10 a.m. French Ad, #139
This session will be available to non-Pullman sites via AMS Videoconferencing Services.
To learn specific locations visit the http://ams.wsu.edu/Events/Events.aspx. Additional site connections may be requested through AMS.Videoconference.Meeting@wsu.edu after successfully enrolling in the session.
These pre-retirement seminars are offered monthly. For future dates, please go to http://hrs.wsu.edu/Retirement%20Information to view the 2015 schedule.
We hope that you are able to join us.