Washington State University is recognizing Pride Month with branded social media profile photo frames as well as stickers available across multiple platforms.
The WSU-branded Pride Month photo frame features a rainbow pattern accompanied by a WSU logo. Similarly branded Pride Month stickers can also be found on Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok by searching “WSU Pride Month.”
To create a photo featuring the WSU-themed Pride Month frame, follow the process below:
- Visit the Twibbonize website
- Tap “Choose a Photo” underneath the WSU Pride Month frame
- Select the photo from your computer or camera roll that you wish to use within the frame
- Position the photo within the frame to your satisfaction
- Click “Next”
- Click “Download”
- If you are using a computer, your framed photo will be in your Downloads folder. If you are using a smart device, it will be in your Files app (save the image to your camera roll).
- Now upload your framed photo to the profile photo spot of your desired social media account.
- For Facebook: Tap the picture icon that slightly overlaps on your profile photo and select “Edit Profile Photo.”
- For Instagram: Tap the “Edit Profile” button on your Instagram profile page and select “Change Profile Photo.”
- For LinkedIn: Tap the “Edit Page” button on your LinkedIn profile page and select the “Page Info” tab that displays. Locate the “Page Logo” heading and tap the pencil icon that overlaps on the current profile photo. Upload your framed photo.
- For Twitter: Tap the “Edit Profile” button on your Twitter profile page and tap the camera icon on your current profile picture.