At least ten nonprofit organizations will have representatives present at the Combined Fund Drive Community Fair on Thursday, Oct. 4.
The fair is held as a way for people to talk with representatives from local CFD nonprofit organizations, said Laura Lahne, CFD coordinator. This allows individuals to learn more about the organizations and to learn what their money could possibly go to.
The fair will be from noon until 2 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 4 in the Lighty atrium.
• Alternative to Violence of the Palouse
• Whitman County Crime Victims Service Center
• Council on Aging
• American Red Cross
• Palouse Area Therapeutic Horsemanship
• Cancer Patient Care
• Whitman County Humane Society
• Pullman Child Welfare
• Child Care Resource and Referral
For more information on the Combined Fund Drive, visit www.cfd.wa.gov.