Listed below are 22 faculty vacancies on WSU committees. A few must be filled by faculty from a particular college.
All committees have requirements concerning faculty tenure, years of service at WSU, etc. Those details on functions, composition and tenure can be found under the specific committee name at the Faculty Senate committee website http://facsen.wsu.edu/committees/index.html.
Committee application forms are at the website, as well.
Faculty Senate committees
• Academic Advising & Reinstatement, two openings.
• Academic Affairs, one opening.
• Catalog subcommittee, one opening.
• Committee on Committees, five openings.
• Graduate Studies, one opening from the College of Engineering and Architecture.
• Library, four openings.
• Research & Arts, one opening from the College of Sciences.
• Student Affairs, one opening.
• Fee committee, one opening.
• Regents’ Distinguished Alumnus Award, one opening.
• All University Writing, one opening from the College of Nursing
• Parking Appeals, two openings.
• Registration and Records, one opening.