The university community is invited to attend the 14th in a series of COVID‑19 town halls on Wednesday, Dec. 9. The online event will provide updates on topics ranging from the new No Record COVID grading policy to the latest information about the number of COVID‑19 cases on the WSU Pullman campus.
Wednesday, Dec. 9
Watch the town hall on YouTube
- The new No Record COVID grading policy
- Move‑in details and virus arrival testing for students living on the Pullman campus during the spring semester
- Initial plans for storage and distribution of the virus vaccine
- The COVID‑19 testing plan at WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- WSU COVID‑19 related research
- An update on the number of COVID‑19 cases on the Pullman campus
President Kirk Schulz and Provost and Executive Vice President Elizabeth Chilton will be joined by Colleen Kerr, vice president for external affairs and government relations; Mary Jo Gonzales, vice president for student affairs; Daryll DeWald, chancellor, WSU Health Sciences Spokane and vice president of health sciences; Santanu Bose, professor, Department of Veterinary Microbiology and Pathology, College of Veterinary Medicine; Sara Waters, assistant professor, Department of Human Development, College of Agricultural, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences; and Jason Sampson, assistant director of environmental services, public health, and sustainability.
Questions for the panelists may be submitted in advance.