PULLMAN, Wash. – An expected 2,959 students will participate in Washington State University Pullman commencement ceremonies at 8 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Saturday, May 5, in Beasley Coliseum.
WSU President Kirk Schulz will confer degrees at all three ceremonies, which are free to the public; tickets are not required. Ceremonies will be video streamed for live viewing online at http://experience.wsu.edu. The videostream will be archived for viewing afterward at the same Web address.
Find more information about commencement parking, schedules and accommodations at http://commencement.wsu.edu/spring/schedule/.
Other WSU graduation ceremonies will include:
- College of Pharmacy: 1 p.m. Thursday, May 3, Martin Woldson Theater at the FOX, Spokane, Wash. See https://pharmacy.wsu.edu/commencement/
- WSU Spokane: 2 p.m. Friday, May 4, Spokane Convention Center, Ballroom 100. See https://spokane.wsu.edu/studentaffairs/commencement.
- WSU Tri-Cities: 1 p.m. Saturday, May 5, Toyota Center, Kennewick, Wash. See https://tricities.wsu.edu/commencement.
- WSU Vancouver: 1 p.m. Saturday, May 5, Sunlight Supply Amphitheater, Ridgefield, Wash. See https://studentaffairs.vancouver.wsu.edu/registrars-office/commencement
- WSU Everett: 2 p.m. Saturday, May 12, in the Everett Community College Walt Price Fitness Center. See https://everett.wsu.edu/commencement
- Teri Hansen, WSU commencement coordinator, 509-335-2531, firstname.lastname@example.org