The upcoming switch to Workday impacts all faculty and staff directly, and the Modernization Initiative encourages employees to take advantage of available training sessions to prepare for the transition.
Beginning December 16, 2020, faculty and staff will use Workday to manage tasks previously performed using paper forms and in systems such as myWSU. These include:
- Time, leave and absence reporting
- Adding or changing directing deposit information
- Updating home and mailing addresses
- Managing tax elections (W-4)
- Viewing payslips and W-2s
On-demand training is available to all WSU employees to help prepare for the switch to Workday. The Modernization Initiative recommends employees complete their review of these training essentials prior to December 11, 2020.
Follow the links to the recommended training for staff and faculty below:
- Critical training for all WSU employees
- Recommended training for faculty
- Essential training for managers and supervisors
For questions about Workday training, please contact the Modernization Initiative at support.workday.wsu.edu.