The WSU community statewide is invited to join President Kirk Schulz and Provost and Executive Vice President Elizabeth Chilton this fall for Town Halls 2020, a series of 18 virtual meetings scheduled for each campus, college and non-college affiliated unit.
As in previous years, the president and provost will make a brief presentation that covers recent institutional accomplishments and priorities for the year before engaging in a question-and-answer session with attendees during the hour-long meetings. You may submit questions in advance for the university’s top two administrators.
Among the planned topics of conversation:
- Implementation of the WSU system strategic plan
- Ramped up efforts to create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive environment system-wide
- Next steps in rolling out Workday
Upwards of 1,000 faculty, staff, and students annually attend the town halls.
Community members can attend via Zoom. Each meeting has its own unique Zoom link, listed below. You may attend the town hall most convenient for your schedule if you’re unable to attend the meeting for your unit. Video recordings of each town hall will be posted online.
Town hall schedule
- Voiland College of Engineering and Architecture
- College of Nursing
- Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine
11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- Spokane non health sciences faculty, staff, students
- Murrow College of Communication
- WSU Vancouver
- WSU Tri-Cities
- College of Education
- Global Campus
- Honors College and Office of Undergraduate Education
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Carson College of Business
- WSU Everett
Additional details are available on the Office of the President website.