PULLMAN, Wash. — The Washington State University Board of Regents will hold its regularly scheduled meeting May 2–3, 2019 at the WSU Health Sciences Spokane campus.
All meetings will take place at College of Nursing Building (SNRS) in the room locations outlined in the schedule below, except as otherwise noted.
Committee meetings will run as outlined below throughout the day. Starting times following the 10 a.m. committee meetings are estimates only. If a session ends earlier than expected, the next scheduled session may convene immediately.
Committee meetings may be attended by all members of the Board of Regents, and all members may participate.
Thursday, May 2, 2019
- 10 a.m. – Executive and Governance Committee, SNRS 205
- 10:30 a.m.* – Concurrent Meetings
- Research and Academic Affairs Committee, SNRS 205
- Student Affairs and Student Life Committee, SNRS 201
- Institutional Infrastructure Committee, SNRS 401
- 11:45 a.m.* – Special Meeting of the Trustees/Shareholders of the Students Book Corporation, SNRS 205
- 12:15 p.m.* – Board of Regents Lunch, SNRS 119
- 1:15 p.m.* – Finance and Compliance Committee, SNRS 205
- 4:30 p.m.* – Strategic and Operational Excellence Committee, SNRS 205
- 5 p.m.* – Executive Session – If Needed SNRS 205
- 6 p.m. – Board of Regents Dinner Luna Restaurant, 5620 S. Perry St., Spokane, WA 99223
*or upon conclusion of previous session
Friday, May 3, 2019
- 8:15 a.m. – Board of Regents Breakfast, SNRS 119
- 9 a.m. – Board of Regents Meeting, SNRS 205
In addition, Friday, May 3 and Saturday, May 4, the Regents will participate in ceremonies and activities associated with Commencement for the Spokane and Pullman campuses.
Questions about the Board of Regents meeting and schedule may be directed to Desiree Jacobsen, 509‑335‑4200.
- Phil Weiler, vice president for marketing and communications, 509‑335‑1221, email@example.com