This course is required for staff members new to PCard reconciliation responsibilities and recommended for experienced PCard Reconcilers. The course content includes:
– The role and responsibilities of the PCard Reconciler.
– Organizing and maintaining PCard documentation.
– An overview of budget coding elements used for transaction reconciliation.
– PaymentNet4 basics, such as: system set up, access, reconciling transactions and reporting.
– PaymentNet4 deep dive into more advanced topics, such as tax, coding splits, transaction queries and restricted transaction reporting.
– Tips and tricks for checking the balance on cards, looking up declines, identifying disputes and submitting fraud cases.