Photo: Five of seven WSU employees honored for 40-years of service attended the university’s annual employee recognition reception. Left to right, they are Ken Duft, Joe Watson, Ken Casavant, Betty Musick and Lana Miller posing with WSU President Elson S. Floyd. (Photo by Shelly Hanks, WSU Photo Services.)
Seven employees were recognized for 40 years of service to WSU at the university’s annual employee recognition reception Nov. 29 in WSU’s Ensminger Pavilion.
Along with the Crimson Spirit award, the 2007 reception was part of the enhanced employee recognition program that WSU began in 2005.
Although others at WSU have longer service records, the program recognizes employee service at 5-year increments. The 40-year recognition is the longest for which any employees recognized in 2007. Employees honored for 40 years:
• Kenneth Casavant, economic sciences
• Terrence E. Cook, political sciences
• Kenneth D. Duft, economic sciences
• Lana Vonnee Miller, capital planning/development
• Nolan L. Murray, Prosser irrigated agriculture research and extension center.
• Betty Musick, horticulture/landscape architecture
• Joe C. Watson, educational/public media