In this free workshop, participants will learn about the publication process, the foundations of good scientific writing, constructing a manuscript, and the scientific review process. This interactive workshop features guest speakers and co-authors of the book Getting Published in the Life Sciences, Drs. Bill Graves and Dick Gladon from Iowa State University. Participants will leave this workshop with a better understanding of successful scientific writing and skills to implement to advance their own scientific writing abilities.
An all-day workshop will be delivered from the WSU Northwest Washington Research and Extension Center and made available to Pullman and other REC students, post-docs, staff, and faculty via AMS.
This event is sponsored by the Departments of Horticulture, Crop and Soil Sciences, and Plant Pathology. Please review the this filer, or see below for additional information.
- Date: Dec. 4, 2017
- Time: 8:00 am –5:30 pm
- Location: Sakuma Auditorium at the Northwestern Washington Research and Extension Center, Mount Vernon.
- AMS Call-in: 771540
- Prosser: Large Conference Room
- Pullman: VBR 305
- Puyallup: Small Conference Room
- Wenatchee: Large Conference Room
- Organizer contact: Lisa DeVetter at firstname.lastname@example.org