01-13-11 ABC News – One-Way Mars Mission: Would You Boldly Go? Dirk Schulze-Makuch, WSU professor of earth sciences
- 01-13-11 Woodland Daily Democrat – UCD receives $40M to lead major multistate ag research programs, collaborating with WSU
01-13-11 Bonner County Daily Bee – Returning a ‘Biggie’ favor: WSU Veterinary Hospital performs treatment and provides attention
- 01-12-11 NanoWerk – GoNano is awarded NSF grant to develop nanospring-based 4-way catalytic converter for diesel engines, led by Grant Norton, College of Engineering and Architecture associate dean of research and graduate programs (for related article see WSU Today article on GoNano)
- 01-12-11 Alaska Star – WSU student produces a video about cattle welfare in Western U.S.
- 01-12-11 Spokesman-Review – Five WSU researchers honored
- 01-13-11 Philadelphia Daily News – Political study: More attack ads than ever, with Travis Ridout, WSU associate professor of political science
- 01-13-11 Tricity Herald – WSU Tri-Cities students plan annual MLK events
- 01-13-11 Columbian – MLK Day of Service events set at WSU Vancouver
- 01-13-11 Spokesman-Review – WSU Cougars’ outlook. Tonight WSU takes on at Cal
- 01-13-11 Spokesman-Review – Future Coug at Gonzaga Prep impresses with great strides; closing in on scoring record
(For a current list of WSU athletic news and media headlines, click on the “Sports Headlines” link in the left-hand navigation column.)
- 01-12-11 Washington State Higher Education Board – Lower-income families still at a disadvantage on degree attainment Research shows bachelor’s degree attainment among children from the highest family-income quartile has risen dramatically from about 40 percent in 1970 to about 75 percent in 2007. Over the same period …
01-09-11 Chronicle – One Measure of a Professor: Students’ Grades in Later Courses
- Obama Government Grants – WSU researchers win $15 million in USDA specialty crop research such as tree fruit, wine grapes and potatoes.
(For previous media headlines, click on the “WSU in the Media” link in the left-hand navigation column)