PULLMAN, Wash. – Following is a list of concerts and performances offered Nov. 6-11 through the WSU School of Music. Mark your calendar and make plans to attend.
- Tuesday, Oct. 24 Percussion Ensemble, 8 p.m., Kimbrough Concert Hall, free admission.
- Tuesday, Nov. 7 – Faculty Artist Series: Impressions and Reveries: Michael Seregow, piano, 8 p.m., Kimbrough Concert Hall. Proceeds from ticket sales benefit the School of Music Scholarship Fund. Tickets go on sale one hour before performances in the lobby, cost $10 general admission, $5 senior citizens (55+) and non-WSU students, and free for WSU students with ID.
- Wednesday, Nov. 8 – Trombone Studio Recital, 6 p.m., Kimbrough 115, free.
- Friday and Saturday, Nov. 10-11, National Association Teachers of Singing, Kimbrough Music Building, see WSU Calendar for details.
- 6-9 – Paul Henning: Hollywood composer, studio musician, WSU Alum, shares insights
- Monday, Nov. 6 – Paul Henning: From Pullman to a Galaxy Far, Far, Away, 7 p.m.,
CUB Auditorium, free.
- Wednesday, Nov. 8 – Paul Henning: Life as a Los Angeles Studio Musician/ Composer, 3:10 p.m., Kimbrough Music Building B48, free.
- Thursday, Nov. 9 – Paul Henning: Entrepreneurship and Networking 101, 11 a.m., Kimbrough 115, free.
- Thursday, Nov. 9 – Deep Roots: Paul Henning and the WSU Symphony Orchestra, 8 p.m.,
Bryan Hall Theatre, free.
For more information on any of these concerts, see the WSU music calendar, https://calendar.wsu.edu/events/category/school-of-music, or contact Sandra Albers, firstname.lastname@example.org.