Digital scholarship training, presentations begin Sept. 14
PULLMAN, Wash. – Research website creation, open access textbooks, using digital library resources and a Black Lives Matter symposium are among the events and workshops scheduled for fall by the Center for Digital Scholarship and Curation (CDSC) at Washington State University.
Open to students, faculty and staff, some workshops request advance registration. For details and all events, check http://cdsc.libraries.wsu.edu/events-and-news/.
Key fall events include:
- WordPress workshops starting Sept. 14
- Digital literacy workshops starting Sept. 14
- CDSC summer fellows showcase Sept. 20
- “The Bloodless Tasks of Empire” book talk Sept. 22
- #BlackLivesMatter symposium Oct. 7
- Open access textbook presentation Oct. 24
Email email@example.com with questions or see Facebook at facebook.com/WSUCDSC.