PULLMAN, Wash. – The search for the next vice president for student affairs is underway, and the Washington State University community is invited to provide input via the search website and a survey provided by the search committee.
The website is https://president.wsu.edu/sa/. Find the survey at https://wsu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/preview/SV_eF31GqmUMUDpC0R.
WSU feedback will be a critical element in establishing the position profile and the criteria to guide screening and selection. Suggestions for possible candidates, ideally with contact information and brief comments as to why a nominee would be a compelling candidate, are also welcome.
The optimum candidate will embody the expertise and ability to:
– Deliver on the promise of a transformative experience for every student
– Build coalitions and serve as an advocate for students and student affairs
– Support an increasingly diverse student body and build an inclusive environment
– Inspire and lead the Division of Student Affairs
– Steward existing and create new resources
The search team is committed to strict confidentiality to the extent allowed by law; it will not confirm or share candidate names, but all input will be carefully reviewed.