Are you thinking about retiring? Human Resource Services (HRS) will be conducting pre-retirement seminars to assist you with retirement planning. Topics include:
- Retiree Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Enrollment Processes;
- Medicare and Social Security;
- Voluntary Employee’s Benefit Association Medical Expense Plan (VEBA MEP);
- Annual Leave Payment;
- Voluntary Investment Programs;
- Retirement Income, and;
- Retirement Supplementation for WSURP participants.
These seminars are open to all Department of Retirement System (PERS/TRS/LEOFF) and WSU Retirement Plan (WSURP) participants.
Date: Thursday, September 17
Time: 9:30 to 11 a.m.
Zoom ID: 929 4229 9042
Zoom Password: 872447
Zoom Link: https://wsu.zoom.us/j/92942299042?pwd=UW85NExyeWZhS0pVZTNUd2xwV1dUQT09
We will be referencing the following handouts:
- WSURP Participant Checklist
- PERS/TRS Participant Checklist
- 2020 Retiree Medical/Dental Insurance Premiums
Pre-retirement seminars are offered monthly. For future dates, please visit the HRS Retirement Information website.
We hope that you are able to join us.