Are you thinking about retiring? Human Resource Services (HRS) will be conducting pre-retirement seminars to assist you with retirement planning. Topics include:
- Retiree Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Enrollment Processes;
- Medicare and Social Security;
- Voluntary Employee’s Benefit Association Medical Expense Plan (VEBA MEP);
- Annual Leave Payment;
- Voluntary Investment Programs;
- Retirement Income, and;
- Retirement Supplementation for WSURP participants.
These seminars are open to all Department of Retirement System (PERS/TRS/LEOFF) and WSU Retirement Plan (WSURP) participants.
Date: Tuesday, May 19
Time: 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Zoom ID: 952 4410 3887
Zoom Password: 534692
We will be referencing the following handouts:
Pre-retirement seminars are offered monthly. For future dates, please visit the HRS Retirement Information website.
We hope that you are able to join us.