Are you thinking about retiring? Human Resource Services (HRS) will be conducting pre-retirement seminars to assist you with retirement planning. Topics include:
- Retiree Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance Enrollment Processes;
- Medicare and Social Security;
- Voluntary Employee’s Benefit Association Medical Expense Plan (VEBA MEP);
- Annual Leave Payment;
- Voluntary Investment Programs;
- Retirement Income, and;
- Retirement Supplementation for WSURP participants.
These seminars are open to all Department of Retirement System (PERS/TRS/LEOFF) and WSU Retirement Plan (WSURP) participants. You do not need to register to attend, but seating is limited and will be on a first-come, first-seated basis.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, February 19 from 10:00am to 11:30am, in French Administration room 139 on the Pullman Campus.
This session will be available outside of Pullman via Videoconferencing Services. Zoom attendees can use https://wsu.zoom.us/j/710702869 to join.
For employees attending via video-conference, we will be referencing the following handouts:
Pre-retirement seminars are offered monthly. For future dates, please visit the HRS Retirement Information website.
We hope that you are able to join us.