The Washington State University Administrative Professional Advisory Committee (APAC) is hosting a presentation and discussion on politics and emotions, Monday, February 17 from 9 to 11 a.m. in SPARK G45 on the WSU Pullman campus and via Zoom Meeting.
Politics and Emotions will feature a panel discussion on civil discourse, understanding the law, strategies for addressing issues campus, how to respond appropriately when emotions run high, and how to support students.
This is event is part of the WSU staff appreciation week (Feb. 17-21) presentation series and is open to all WSU staff and faculty.
- Nathan Deen, assistant attorney general, Washington State University Division of the Office of the Attorney General
- Ann Parks, council member, Pullman City Council
- Dr. Jaime Nolan, associate vice president for community, equity and inclusive excellence, WSU Division of Student Affairs
- Dr. Nicholas Lovrich, regents professor emeritus, Claudius O. and Mary W. Johnson distinguished professor of political science
- Laura Hamilton, area human resources administrator, WSU Spokane
Larry Clark, editor, Washington State Magazine
Pullman SPARK G45
Spokane SAC 345
Tri-Cities TFLO 247
Vancouver VECS 120
Zoom Meeting Connection
For more information, email APAC at email@example.com.