We will continue our WSU apple and Italian plum sales this week Friday, October 16, and Saturday, October 17.
Friday hours are Noon to 6 p.m.
Saturday hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This week we will have Red Delicious, Golden Delicious, Gala and Jonagold apples as well as Italian plums! Sales will continue thru October, November and December (not winter break).
To allow us to have our sales, Covid 19 procedures must be adhered to as follows:
1) Customers will park on the outside edge of the gravel parking lot, not in the center of the parking lot.
2) Customers will be required to maintain 6 foot distancing when approaching farm stand with the aid of painted X marks on the gravel or taped X’s on the concrete.
3) Customers will wear masks as per state guidelines. Only one customer will be allowed to approach sales table at a time.
4) All produce will be bagged or boxed by farm staff with new bags we have purchased. Customers will not be allowed to handle produce before sale is completed.
5) Customers will be allowed to pay with cash, check, or credit card.
If we all follow these procedures we can offer these sales. Thank you for your careful cooperation!
Our new and permanent location for fruit sales is Building 400A within the WSU Spillman Farm at 1452 Johnson Road.
Look on our website for more detailed directions, prices and other information, https://horticulture.wsu.edu/orchard.
Thanks for your support!