PULLMAN, Wash. – Members of the Washington State University Board of Regents will meet for a reception and dinner with former regents as well as President Kirk Schulz and First Lady Noel Schulz on June 2 ahead of their scheduled retreat.
Regents kick off a two-day retreat in Seattle the following day. Discussions of the OneWSU system structure as well as what developments WSU Health Sciences Spokane will see in the coming years, among other topics, will be discussed.
Members of the public will be able to dial into the board’s June 4 meeting beginning at 1:30 p.m. More information is available on the Board of Regents website.
This notice is being sent by the direction of the Chair of the Board of Regents pursuant to the requirements of the Open Meetings Act of 1971.
Questions about the Board of Regents meeting and schedule may be directed to Desiree Jacobsen, executive assistant to the Board of Regents, 509-335-4200.
- Executive Session
- Welcoming Remarks
- Presentation: OneWSU System Structure/Function
- Presentation: Enrollment Management in the WSU System
- Presentation: Master Planning for WSU Health Sciences Spokane
- Regents Lunch
- Presentation: President’s 2021-2022 Goals and Objectives
- Action Item 1: WSU Health Sciences Spokane SP3NW 501c3 Under the WSU Foundation
- Action Item 2: Athletics Budget Transfers for FY2021
- Action Item 3: OneWSU – Approval of Concept and Direction
- Presentation: Open Public Meetings and Records Retention
- Public Comment
Phil Weiler, vice president of marketing and communications, 509-595-1708, firstname.lastname@example.org