The next WSU COVID‑19 online town hall is taking place Friday, June 12.
Members of the WSU leadership team will be addressing the community for an hour beginning at 10:30 a.m. Among the topics that’ll be discussed:
- High-level review of plans for fall 2020
- Potential changes to the fall semester academic calendar
- Tentative plans for housing, dining and Greek life for the fall semester on the WSU Pullman campus
- Attestation and return to work guidelines
- Update on intercollegiate athletics
WSU President Kirk Schulz will be joined by Interim Provost Bryan Slinker, Vice President of Student Affairs Mary Jo Gonzales, Vice President and Chief Human Resource Officer Theresa Elliot‑Cheslek, and Director of Athletics Pat Chun.
Questions can be submitted ahead of time via an online form. Staff from across the university system will also be monitoring comments live during the event and will provide answers and resources for viewers with questions.