PULLMAN, Wash. — The Board of Regents of Washington State University will hold a retreat June 6–7, in Richland, Washington. The retreat will begin with dinner, 6 p.m. Thursday, June 6, Estate Room of Tagaris Winery, 844 Tulip Ln, Richland, Wash.
On Friday, June 7, the board will meet from 7:30 a.m.–3:40 p.m., at the WSU Wine Science Center, 359 University Way, Richland, Wash. An executive session may be held to consider matters as allowed by the Open Public Meetings Act.
NOTE: The Regents are scheduled to act on four agenda items on June 7. Members of the public are invited to dial into this portion of the meeting beginning at 8:00 a.m. using the following number:
+1‑509‑335‑2277 (United States) Meeting ID: 6497827
- Regents Breakfast
- Retreat Kickoff
- Action Item 1: Academic Year 2019–2020 Tuition Rates
- Action Item 2: Fiscal Year 2020 Athletics Budget
- Action Item 3: Othello Purchase of Real Property
- Action Item 4: Honorary Doctoral Degree
- Presentation: WSU Health Sciences Spokane – Research Strategic Planning and Collaboration
- Presentation: Enhancing the Environment for Scholarly Research – Strategy to Meet the Drive to 25 Research Goals
- Presentation: Graduate Student and Growing Doctorial Programs – Professional Development Initiative
- Regents Lunch
- Presentation: Innovation and Entrepreneurship at WSU
- Presentation: Governance, Risk and Compliance – Policy and Structure
- Presentation: President’s 2019–2020 Goals and Objectives
- Executive Session – If Needed
- Public Comment
This notice is being sent by the direction of the Chair of the Board of Regents pursuant to the requirements of the Open Meeting Act of 1971 (Chapter 250, Laws of 1971, First Extraordinary Session), as amended.
Questions about the Board of Regents meeting and schedule may be directed to Desiree Jacobsen, Executive Assistant to the Board of Regents, 509‑335‑4200.
Phil Weiler, vice president for marketing and communications, 509‑335‑1221, email@example.com