PULLMAN, Wash. – The WSU Board of Regents will hold its next regularly scheduled meeting Sept. 20‑21 at WSU Vancouver.
All meetings will take place at the Firstenburg Student Commons (FSC) in the room locations outlined in the schedule below, except as otherwise noted. Committee meetings will run throughout the day. Starting times following the 11 a.m. committee meetings are estimates only. If a session ends earlier than expected, the next scheduled session may convene immediately.
Committee meetings may be attended by all members of the Board of Regents.
Thursday, Sept. 20
- 11 a.m. — Concurrent Meetings
- 12 p.m. — Board of Regents Lunch, FSC 104
- 1 p.m. * — Finance and Compliance Committee, FSC 101‑103
- 3:00 p.m. * — Strategic and Operational Excellence Committee, FSC 101‑103
- 4:45 p.m. * — Executive Session (if needed) FSC 101‑103
- 6:30 p.m. — Board of Regents Dinner, Heathman Lodge, 7801 NE Greenwood Dr., Vancouver, WA 98660
* or upon conclusion of previous session
Friday, Sept. 21
- 7:45 a.m. — Board of Regents Breakfast, FSC 104
- 8:30 a.m. — Board of Regents Meeting, FSC 101‑103
In addition, the Regents will attend a reception with students and campus leadership in the Science and Engineering Building (VSCI), 2nd floor atrium, Thursday, Sept. 20 at approximately 5 p.m.
Questions about the Board of Regents meeting and schedule may be directed to Desiree Jacobsen, 509‑335‑4200.
Phil Weiler, vice president for marketing and communication, 509‑595‑1708, firstname.lastname@example.org