Talk about March Madness.
Last month was one of the busiest ever for the University Marketing and Communications Video team.
The videographers produced and delivered:
- 18 separate videos from the 2018 Showcase, one for each winner of the signature event’s annual awards.
- 10 motion graphics for the State of the University address by President Kirk Schulz.
- 5 videos in support of “Giving Day” for the WSU Foundation.
- 3 multi-cam interviews for the launch of the joint WSU-PNNL research institutes.
- 1 “Giving Day” video in support of Student Financial Services.
You can follow the team’s work at WSU’s YouTube channel.
Below is the video about Nancy Magnuson, emeritus professor in the School of Molecular Biosciences, who received the Lane V. Rawlins President’s Award for Distinguished Lifetime Service.