PULLMAN, Wash. – The Washington State University Board of Regents will hold its next regularly scheduled meeting March 1-2 at Washington State University Tri-Cities.
All meetings will take place at the Consolidated Information Center in the room locations outlined in the schedule below, except as otherwise noted.
Committee meetings will run throughout the day. Starting times following the 1:15 p.m. committee meetings are estimates only. If a session ends earlier than expected, the next scheduled session may convene immediately.
Committee meetings may be attended by all members of the Board of Regents.
Thursday, March 1
- 11:30 a.m. Executive and Governance Committee, CIC 212-214
- 12 p.m. Board of Regents Lunch, CIC 223
- 1:15 p.m. Concurrent Meetings
- 2:30 p.m.* Finance and Compliance Committee, CIC 212-214
- 3:30 p.m.* Strategic and Operational Excellence Committee, CIC 212-214
- 4:15 p.m.* Special Meeting of the Trustees/Shareholders of the Students Book Corporation CIC 212-214
- 4:30 p.m. Executive Session – CIC 212-214
- 6 p.m. Board of Regents Dinner, Budd’s Broiler, 450 Columbia Point Drive, Richland, Wash.
Friday, March 2
- 7:15 a.m. Board of Regents Breakfast, CIC 223
- 8:00 a.m. Board of Regents Meeting, CIC 210 – 214
Questions about the Board of Regents meeting and schedule may be directed to Desiree Jacobsen, 509-335-4200.
*or upon conclusion of previous session
Phil Weiler, vice president of marketing and communication, 509-335-4742, email@example.com