PULLMAN, Wash. – The Carson College of Business will offer “Finance Professionals Night,” a free panel presentation open to the public, 5-6:30 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 14, in Todd 276.
Panelists include :
- Jim Oster, senior vice president/manager, foreign exchange sales, KeyBank, N.A., panel moderator.
- Laurie Bishop, chief financial officer, Kennedy/Jenks Consultants.
- Bob Ledford, chief operating officer, AECOM-Americas.
- Spencer Shelman, portfolio manager, Palouse Capital.
- Tom Nihoul, private wealth investor, AGP Wealth Advisors.
- Shawn McWashington, senior vice president/business development, HomeStreet Bank.
- Nick Albertini, financial advisor, AGP Wealth Advisors.
A networking reception will follow in the Todd Atrium located on the first floor of the Carson College.
The event is hosted by the Department of Finance and Management Science.
- Sue McMurray, senior communications coordinator, Carson College of Business, 509-335-7578, firstname.lastname@example.org