PULLMAN, Wash. – The WSU Horticulture Club will hold its annual graduation plant sale 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Friday, May 5, at the greenhouse by Ferdinand Ice Cream Shoppe.
Items to be sold include:
- 3 and 1/2″ cougar red tomatoes 1.00 ea
- 1 gallon cougar red tomatoes 3.00 ea
- 4-packs of flowers and tomatoes 1.75 ea
- Deck planters 28.50 ea to 38.50 ea
- 16 inch pulp hanging baskets 44.50 ea
- 18 inch pulp hanging baskets 49.40 ea
- Fuchsia and Begonia basket at 32.50 ea
For more information, see the WSU Horticulture Club website.