Four meetings will be hosted in CUB 310 by the Center for Civic Engagement (CCE) at Washington State University, but participants are expected to attend just one.
A call-in option is available for campuses outside Pullman:
1. Dial 509-335-4700
2. Press 1 to attend the meeting
3. Enter the meeting ID listed below followed by the # sign
4. Follow any voice prompts
The meeting options are:
• Monday, Aug. 29, 10-11 a.m., meeting ID 8683
• Monday, Aug. 29, noon-1 p.m., meeting ID 8684
• Tuesday, Aug. 30, 9-10 a.m., meeting ID 8686
• Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2-3 p.m., meeting ID 8687
WSU voting rate data, Cougs Vote events and links to download free event support materials will be available at the meetings. An event listing will be posted at http://cce.wsu.edu/cougsvote. Events shared with the CCE will be included in a systemwide democratic engagement report to earn WSU national recognition through the NASPA Voter Friendly Campus designation and the Campus Vote Project’s All In Challenge.
Those unable to attend a meeting may contact Erin McIlraith at the CCE at firstname.lastname@example.org.