The cost is $10 students and $25 non-students with lunch. Register at http://secure.wsu.edu/cahnrs/Signup/index.castle?formid=8.
• How your actions can influence others;
• Techniques that help you acknowledge your thoughts;
• Approaches that are effective for you;
• Connecting to be more fully present;
• Developing a committed action plan.
The symposium is hosted by the Center for Transformational Learning and Leadership in the College of Agricultural, Human and Natural Resource Sciences at Washington State University. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-335-0049.