PULLMAN, Wash. – End your work week on a musical note listening to a variety of students from the School of Music perform noon-5 p.m. Friday in the Holland Library Atrium.
The Playathon is free but also is a fundraising effort by students hoping to attend the 2012 Music Teachers National Association Conference March 24-28 in New York City. Most of the participating students, said Julianne Zahl, are already teaching music.
The performance schedule includes:
- 12:00 – 12:30 ~ Esther Hayter, piano
- 12:30 – 1:30 ~ Andrew Romanick, piano
- 1:30 – 1:45 ~ Samantha Cottam, soprano; Kana Ishii, piano
- 1:45 – 2:45 ~ Steven Damouni, piano
- 2:45 – 3:30 ~ Jason McDougall, piano
- 3:30 – 4:15 ~ Sarah Stark, piano
4:15 – 5 ~ Julianne Zahl, piano
To make a pledge in advance, contact email@example.com. Donation can also be made during the Playathon event.
For additional information about Playathon contact Beth Blakesley, associate dean of libraries, firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-335-6134.