- 09-16-11 Tri CIty Herald – WSU Tri-Cities on magazine’s ‘Military Friendly School’ list
- 09-16-11 The Columbian – Dengerink’s lasting legacy will be the years he served as chancellor for WSU Vancouver.
- 09-16-11 Everett Herald – WSU and the UW are working together to increase engineering capacity by 400 students annually to meet demand
- 09-16-11 Get the Word Out – Matthew Whiting has directed WSU’s stone fruit physiology research and outreach program since 2002.
- 09-15-11 Northwest Cable News – WSU students trapped on bus as wildfire in Vantage shuts down I-90
- 09-15-11 OregonLive – Hal Dengerink, longtime WSUV chancellor, dies at 68
- 09-15-11 Capital Press – WSU’s Chad Kruger: researchers expect about 3 percent more supply and 10 percent more demand for water on average.
(For previous media headlines, click on the “WSU in the Media” link in the left-hand navigation column)
- 09-16-11 Inside Higher Ed – Where Universities Can Be Cut
- 09-16-11 Tacoma News Tribune – Here comes trouble for Cougs’ opponents
- 09-16-11 Spokesman Review – San Diego State presents more challenges to WSU than the Cougars’ previous two opponents.
- 09-16-11 Spokesman Review – Sterk admits to some regrets over WSU football
(For a current list of WSU athletic news and media headlines, click on the “Sports Headlines” link in the left-hand navigation column.)
- 09-16-11 Institute of Management Technology – Meet WSU’s Associate Professor of Information Systems and the Interim Chair of the Department of Entrepreneurship and Information Systems
- 09-15-11 Good Food World – Catching Kevin Murphy for a quick look at his WSU test quinoa plots outside Pullman was just plain luck.
- 09-15-11 Cha Cha – How did John Candy know the WSU fight song?…