- 08-11-11 Spokane Journal of Business – WSU veterinary building takes shape
- 08-11-11 Spokane Journal of Business – Site work for WSU’s Biomedical and
Health Sciences Building on the Riverpoint Campus is expected to start this month.
- 08-11-11 Mid Columbia Tri City Herald – “We have a lot of services here, but they’re all spread out,” said Jason Alves, VetCorps representative at WSU.
- 08-10-11 KEPR 19 – WSU Gets $500000 Towards Nuclear Research
- 08-10-11 Moscow-Pullman Daily News – WSU’s ‘Bobo’ Brayton hospitalized
- 08-10-11 Cattle Network – WSU researchers work on reducing bovine respiratory disease.
- 08-10-11 Capital Press – WSU researchers tested Arundo donax for six years for paper and pulp production and were able to eradicate it at the conclusion of the test.
- 08-09-11 Bellingham Herald – WSU’s Small Business Develpment Center provides no-fee research services to Whatcom County businesses.
- 08-09-11 The Oregonian – Zebrafish become the model of WSU professor’s melanoma research
- 08-09-11 Capital Press – Researchers at WSU say organic hops may develop into a new trend.
- 08-09-11 Capital Press – WSU Extension Educator Steve Van Vleet Cereal says cyst nematodes rising problem in PNW.
- 08-09-11 Capital Press – Stephen Guy, WSU professor and extension specialist, has conducted research on camelina.
- 08-09-11 The Packer – Washington fruit campaign seeks $32 million for research
(For previous media headlines, click on the “WSU in the Media” link in the left-hand navigation column)
- 08-10-11 Chronicle of Higher Ed – State Officials Say Difficult Changes Are Needed to Help More Students Graduate
- 08-10-11 Chronicle of Higher Ed – NCAA to Consider Academic Requirement for Men’s Basketball Tournament
- 08-10-11 Riverfront Times – New use for WSU Cougar Gold Cheese 30-ounce tin cans.