- 08-04-11 Seattle PI – WSU Tri-Cities to be involved in science education consortium.
08-04-11 Moscow-Pullman Daily News – Learn about WSU campus art on on your cell phone.
08-03-11 GoodFood World – WSU research compares nutritional value of organic vs conventional California strawberries.
08-04-11 Capital Press – Fruit tree values lost in this year’s freeze is conservatively estimated at $5 to $7 each, said Tim Smith, WSU Wenatchee.
08-04-11 The Olympian – WSU Thurston County Extension works with county to aid agritourism
08-03-11 The Engineer – PNNL and WSU develop a catalyst material that will convert biomass into isobutene.
- 08-03-11 Voice of America – Archaeologists from WSU study Coast Salish people
- 08-02-11 Capital Press – Farmers discuss quinoa at WSU’s Tukey Orchard
(For previous media headlines, click on the “WSU in the Media” link in the left-hand navigation column)
- 08-03-11 Chronicle of Higher Ed – To Get at College ‘Value,’ Report Looks at Student Debt and Degree Completion Together
- 08-04-11 Inside Higher Ed – New Data on STEM Gender Gap