Guest Editorial Policy
WSU News invites its faculty, staff and graduate students to submit perspective pieces on topics related to WSU in which they have 'expertise.' Criteria for guest editorial pieces in WSU News are:
1) WSU News reserves the right to reject and edit submissions.
2) Articles will be 500 words in length or less.
3) Articles will reflect the writer’s academic background in research or professional expertise.
4) Arguments will address the topic, as it relates to WSU, in a thoughtful and analytical way. Personal, emotional attacks are not appropriate.
5) Writers should state their point, then back it up with concrete details, examples of specific ideas and constructive suggestions.
Thank you in advance for your submission and participating as reader of WSU News.